Saturday, January 23, 2016

OUCH!!

I took the plunge today and I weighed myself. OUCH!!
My pants keep getting tighter and my work shirts show my muffin top. ENOUGH!!!

I still have some Christmas cookies in my freezer and in my fridge. Way to easy to grab one on the way out the door to work, or to shovel, or to church, or to... well you get the picture.

Time to limit the carbs, OH I love my potatoes!!!

My plan is to weigh myself weekly. And I need to find someone to keep me accountable!

We are getting some major snow!! We don't own a snowblower, BUT our kind neighbor does!! We were outside shoveling and he drove by and asked if he could help. AND he wouldnt take any money for it!!


And there is a blue glow. That happens when we have thunder with the snow. Pretty neat.

Borrowed the last picture from a friend. It wasnt until after it was to dark that I thot to take more pictures. Im so thankful for BenGay!!
Church has been cancelled for tomorrow. I think Ill read a book!! It has been a LONG time since I have done that!!!

Stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. It was definitely a long sore muscle achy weekend with all the snow! :-)

    If you want to email our weights back and forth weekly for a bit of accountability, I'm game! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!