Sunday, February 2, 2014

Licorice and Olive 5K and 5 by 5th 5K

One of my Christmas gifts this year, was a subscription to Run the Edge. Its a training program for 5K, 10K, Half, and Full Marathon. I chose the online version that I downloaded to my computer. I love it!!!

Its made up of levels. After you receive a certain  number of points you can move up to the next level.

This was my run for Licorice and Olive 5K Virtual Series.
January 28th.  Day Two was Walk 4 and Run 1. I used the short run to increase my speed. 6.4 on the treadmill was the fastest. Haven't seen that for a very long time!!! AND my back didn't hurt!!!


Time 46.12

This was for the 5 by the 5th 
February 1st. Day Three  Run 5 Walk 5 X1 then, Run 2 Walk 3 X3










I made myself another interval chart.




Time 44.46




3 comments:

  1. That's awesome Deb.I wish it would warm up so I can get out there the get some moving down. It is no fun running in winter boots and sneakers are just not safe on the snow/ice. Oh well, it'll happen.
    Keep it up Deb.
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas gift!

    Deb, are you continuing what you started with the Make A Change Challenge? Love your updates :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!