Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Virtual and Sock Hop

Kiley from Daily Vitamin F hosted a New Years Day Virtual. 
Amber and I went out this morning around 9:30 and did a loop. I haven't gone up that huge hill in a very LONG time!!!  It turned out to be about 3 1/2 miles and it took us 50 minutes. It actually felt warm!! It was about 32 degrees and the sun was shining!! 
Thanks Kiley for hosting!!! 

Courtney from Third Times a Charm hosted a sock swap and I jumped on board. Who doesnt love new socks and a few gifts!!!! 

She Runs Everywhere sent me a package of awesome goodies!! Shes a mother of SIX, a certified trainer, a runner, who by the way is running 2013 miles in 2013!!! Thats a lot of miles and a lot of shoes!!!

I received some amazing home made popcorn!!!! Loved the Clif bar and chapstick!! What runner doesnt need chapstick this time of the year!?!??! And socks are amazingly fuzzy!!! 
Thank you Carmen!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow 2013 miles is a lot for one year! Happy New Year Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those penguin socks are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some cute socks! Great job running :) It's funny when 32 seems warm! Must have been working hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved my sock swap too and I thank you for telling me about it. Oh 32* sounds so nice. Did you hear that they closed all Minnesota schools on Monday, 50-60* below zero that day and even into Tuesday so I expect more days off. UGH!!! I wonder if this cold will ever end. We are almost out of coal and it was suppose to last us into February.
    Take care my friend and have an awesome weekend! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!