Saturday, November 30, 2013

Foodie Pen Pal

This month I participated in the Foodie Pen Pal organized by Lean Green

I exchanged boxes of goodies with Megan from the Lyons Share. Shes from Dallas!! Home of my Cowboys!!!
Her blog is full of wonderful recipes, and a wealth of health information.

The box I received from her was full of goodies!! Many on the go goodies!! I lead a busy life, and love to be able to grab something quick and run out the door.

I LOVE white chocolate/yogurt covered pretzels!! Perfect combination of salt and sweet!!! And look at these amazing bars with peanut butter!! I LOVE peanut butter!!!






Thank you for a wonderful box of goodies Megan!!!

If you would like to participate in Foodie Pen Pal, contact Lindsay at Lean Green Bean, at this link, scroll down to the link and sign up. She will send out an email with your match by the 5th of the next month. Spending limit is 15.00.
Foodie is taking a break for December, but will be back in January.









2 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!