Monday, June 17, 2013

180s!!!!!

YES! I finally made it back into the 180s!!! It took two weeks of being stuck at 190.0

Weight: to individual weigh ins click here:

04-08-13 199.6  +0.3
05-27-13 191.2 -0.6
06-03-13 190.0 -1.2
06-10-13  190.0
06-17-13 188.4 - 1.6 Total 11.2 for 100 Day Challenge.



Last week
Monday:  1 mile walk
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 3 mile run
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 3 mile run 5 mile walk
Saturday:  7 mile run 3 mile walk

When I was still at the gym, I really enjoyed the yoga classes. Does anyone know of a good video that I could purchase to do at home?  Ive tried to remember the moves, but its not working. I try to look at a magazine, but sometimes its hard to follow.  I think if I had a good video, it would help.


Hard work pays off!!   Its not easy! If it was easy to lose weight, everyone would be doing it!!  Saying no to that cinnamon roll is worth it! Adding an extra helping of beans is worth it! Eating an apple instead of a bowl of potato chips is worth it! A grilled chicken breast that is made on the stove top or grill instead of pulled out of a Tyson bag for ease, is worth it!  Having 8oz of water instead of soda is worth it. Being accountable with my failures is worth it. Keeping track of every bite, lick, taste, crumb, is worth it.
The choice is yours. Make it a healthy one.



I had 10000 steps each day!!!  Now that its getting warmer Ive been walking to and from work and that helps.

I stayed around 1200 calories a day. 

I had 100 oz of water every day.

This weeks goals are going to stay the same!

1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day
4. Not eat after 7:30 PM
5.  Be in bed by 10:30 PM
6. Burn 2000 calories per week

To see past week goals click here.

11 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am trying so hard right now to get to ONEderland and getting to the 180's by the end of the year is the goal. I'm happy to see a fellow blogger getting to that goal. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 180's! You are absolutely right , the choice is ours. Just what I needed to hear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! Congratulations!

    Youtube has some excellent yoga videos on every type of yoga. Would that work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 180s!! Right one! Keep it up Deb ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    You Tube for yoga or if you have Netflix, you can get exercise videos on there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS.......I am so very proud of you Deb. I wish I could catch you. I will, you just wait and see, however you'll beat me to our goal. Good for you!
    Keep it up. And if you find a video/DVD, please tell me cuz you know I want to start the yoga too. I did download the ones I sent you but doing it on my computer isn't the same as the TV since I don't exercise in the kitchen.
    Take care my friend. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on reaching the 180's! You look great. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!