Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekly Update

Weekly Update:  I really really really need to add some toning and yoga into my schedule!!!

Monday: 30 minute walk
Tuesday: 4 miles hills.
Wednesday: 30 minute walk
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 30 minute walk
Saturday: 9K with my daughter. Intervals.

Weight: to see each week weigh in click here:
03-11-13 206.0 Challenge with Julie
04-08-13 199.6  +0.3 Total 6.4  100 Day Challenge started
05-27-13 191.2 -0.6  Total 14.8

Yesterday we celebrated my mom and sons birthday. I knew we would be having ice cream cake and pizza/bread sticks. I started with a big salad and then enjoyed a few bread sticks and a small piece of cake. It was delicious. I planned for those luxuries!! I will lose weight while allowing myself to enjoy desserts! (once in a while) Moderation is the key for me!! We are all different and what works for me may not work for you!!!


I didnt have 10000 steps each day, but I did average over 10000 per day.  (This seems to be weekly comment) Three days a week I work 13 hours a day, and those days are hard to get that many in!!  Those days I am doing wall push ups and squats on my breaks. Now that its getting warmer Ive been walking to and from work.

I stayed around 1200 calories a day. I started using My Fitness Pal again.

I burned 1106 calories this week. Missed my 2000 goal.

I had 100 oz of water every day.

Week Eleven goals are going to stay the same!

1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day
4. Not eat after 7:30 PM
5.  Be in bed by 10:30 PM
6. Burn 2000 calories per week

To see past week goals click here.

3 comments:

  1. Great job Deb! I totally agree that we have to make room in our lives for treats every once in a while:) If I don't get a brownie every once in a while, life is no fun;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I love that we are doing this together. 192.0 so just .8 behind you. Getting there girl. The 180's are on their way.
    I too have got to get some strenght and stretching in. I do so good with the cardio, not to good at all with the rest. Gotta work on that.
    Take care and good luck this week. Blessings my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are spot on in your quest to have the luxuries once in a while and continue to lose weight. That is the only way to make this livable and permanent lifestyle!

    Keep rockin' those weigh ins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!