Monday, April 8, 2013

Week four review and a new challenge

Week four review and on to week five.......

Weight:
03-11-13 206.0
03-18-13 203.2  -2.8
04-01-13 199.3  -3.4 Total loss 6.2
04-08-13 199.6   +.3 Total loss 5.9
I was expecting a bigger gain.  On Saturday at camp, my hands were very tight and my abdomen is very bloated. I drank lots of water hoping to flush it out.  Its a lot better today than it was, but its still here. Heres to a loss this week!!! 

Week Four goals were:

1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day
4. Not eat after 6:30 PM
5.  Be in bed by 10:30 PM
6. New Goal Burn 2000 calories per week. I record everything on My Fitness Pal and it shows a weekly report of calories burned.  Last week I had 1742.

Successes: Water, 1200 calorie average per day, in bed by 1030PM except for camp!!

Fails: I at after 630 three times during the week. The days I work until 830 PM are so hard! I eat something at work, but when I get home, Im still hungry. The calorie burn did not happen!! I got sick on Tuesday and have been feeling pretty rough since that, so nothing intense. Just some short walks.

Week Five goals are: (going to stay the same)

1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day
4. Not eat after 6:30 PM
5.  Be in bed by 10:30 PM
6. Burn 2000 calories per week

I have also signed up for Colies Kitchens 100 Day Challenge. If youre interested you can still sign up here. 
ITs never to late to start!!!

#################################################################################


Week Three goals:
1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day
4. Not eat after 6:30 PM
5.  Be in bed by 10:30 PM  I have a horrible habit of staying up late and not being able to crawl out of bed in the morning


Week Two goals:
1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day
4. No food after 6:30 PM. This will be hard, Three nights a week I get home from work at 830 PM. SO, I need to prepare!!! Take my supper with me and eat at work instead of when I get home

Week One goals were:
1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day

5 comments:

  1. You are doing good Deb. Weekends are hard and yours was so busy with the kids.
    Here's to a great week. I had a teeny tiny loss so lets make this week a good 2 pounder.
    Take care Deb, off to work I go.
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking a blogger's challenge is what I needed to help me stay on track again! I'll have to check it out & see about getting in on the fun:-) You sound like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad little gain at all. It's probably already gone. :)

    Do the longer days affect your goal of not eating after 6:30? I find that it's often 7:00 before I even think of eating, and I'm fairly certain it's because that's when it's starting to get dark. This is my first year to really notice that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Deb! I am so impressed by your weekly goals! I am so afraid to set goals like that for myself. But you are doing great!
    Thanks so much for the wonderful comment you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your goals great job!! I wouldn't beat yourself up too hard about eating after 6:30pm I have heard mixed reviews as to if that makes a difference or not, but obviously if that's what works for you then keep it up!! Don’t Forget! The 100 day challenge week 1 Friday Round up will post at 5am cst. at www.colieskitchen.com I hope to see your Friday link up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!