Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 3 review

Week three review and on to week four.......
Im so glad to have an accountability partner on this journey! Its so wonderful knowing that someone is checking in on me, sending me emails, and text messages. If I mess up, shes there to encourage and kick me in the rear!!

Weight:
03-11-13 206.0
03-18-13 203.2  -2.8
04-01-13 199.3  -3.4 total loss 6.2





Week Three goals were:
1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day
4. Not eat after 6:30 PM
5.  Be in bed by 10:30 PM  I have a horrible habit of staying up late and not being able to crawl out of bed in the morning

My steps averaged 10000 a day, but I did not have that many each day!  I did have my 100 oz of water.
I averaged 1200 calories a day, but there were days I went over and some under. I had a HARD time not eating after 6:30 PM.  I really need to concentrate on that one again!!!
I was in bed by 10:30 five times last week. THAT is amazing for me!!! I still have a hard time rolling out of bed to do exercise in the morning!! I dread mornings!!!

My new goal for week four is to burn 2000 calories this week. The majority of my calories are burned by walking jogging, and doing bathroom squats and wall pushups. (idea courtesy of Julie from Healthy Wealthy and Wise...NOT But Learning.) 


Week Four goals are:

1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day
4. Not eat after 6:30 PM
5.  Be in bed by 10:30 PM
6. New Goal Burn 2000 calories per week. I record everything on My Fitness Pal and it shows a weekly report of calories burned.  Last week I had 1742.


#################################################################################

Week Two goals:
1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day
4. No food after 6:30 PM. This will be hard, Three nights a week I get home from work at 830 PM. SO, I need to prepare!!! Take my supper with me and eat at work instead of when I get home

Week One goals were:
1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day


11 comments:

  1. A good week all around! Way to go!

    I've found that my body responds better to variations in my daily calories--the over and under of it all. Here's hoping that your body likes it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your loss :) And keeping up with your goals :) You are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week and nice weight loss Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Onederland! You are doing so good, Deb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's keep this up Deb. This week has been the hardest for me so far. With the stress of Cindy and the cleaning job and .... well you know. I'm trying so we'll just see.
    Good luck my friend. Keep up the great work.
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to see that you're still at it and seeing success! I hope to be back out running soon. Til then, it's a slow walk. Meniscus tears suck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this is Nicole at Colie’s Kitchen. We are doing a 100 day weight loss challenge starting Monday April 8th. If you are interested in participating we would love to have you join us!! http://www.colieskitchen.com/2013/04/is-anyone-interested-in-weight-loss.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Deb! For some reason I seem to be stuck at 180-182 :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo, great job! Congrats on hitting "Onederland"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!