Monday, March 18, 2013

Week Two Goals

Week One goals

1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day

I averaged 10000 a day, I had a few under, but had an awesome walk on Tuesday afternoon, had 100oz of water every day, and averaged 1200 calories a day. Im having a horrible time keeping my sugar at the recommended limit.  Ive been adding fruits, and its amazing how fast they add up!!!


Week Two goals: Adding number 4 this week.

1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day
4. No food after 6:30 PM. This will be hard, Three nights a week I get home from work at 830 PM. SO, I need to prepare!!! Take my supper with me and eat at work instead of when I get home.

Weight:
03-11-13 206.0
03-18-13 203.2  -2.8

The pictures are embarrassing, Ive lost these 15 lbs before, but this is the last time, and this is my accountability!!




7 comments:

  1. You are doing great at keeping at your goals. I have also started with an end time to eating at night the past couple of days. It is tough but the battle continues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the loss! It looks like onederland is just around the corner for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great - onward and downward! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, so close! You'll feel so great when it goes under 200.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. First attempts at losing and keeping off these 15 pounds were trial runs. It's time for the real one! you've got it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!