Monday, March 25, 2013

Week Two finished. On to Week Three



Week two was fair. I did not have 10000 steps per day. My average was about 8000.  I cant wait until Spring. (We had 7 more inches of snow today, but its not sticking to the roads!!!! )
My water was awesome, had over 100 oz every day!
My calories were fair. I averaged 1300 per day.
No eating after 6:30PM. I only managed that one, four out of the seven days!! Its amazing how fast time flies when youre home!!
New goal for this week. To be in bed by 10:30  PM!!! This is so hard for me!! I keep finding things to clean or blogs to read!!!

Im so thankful to have a buddy/partner/accountability.  Shes doing amazing too!!

Weekly goals
1. 10000 steps a day
2. 100 oz of water a day
3. 1200 calories a day
4. No food after 6:30 PM.
5.  Be in bed by 10:30PM (new goal for this week)  I have a horrible habit of staying up late and not being able to crawl out of bed in the morning.

Weight
03-11-13 206.0
03-18-13 203.2  -2.8
03-25-13 201.4  -1.8 total 4.6

4 comments:

  1. Your awesome and brave. I haven't been able to tell anyone how much weight I had gained back (except you).
    I like your goal of 10:30, I have to do more like 9:30 since I'm up at 5:00 at the latest. I'm trying, it's hard.
    Good luck this week. I didn't do my stretches today, ran out of time but will do it tomorrow when I come home between runs.
    Take care Deb. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I have trouble with water intake and I only try for 60 oz a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing great! I just found your blog tonight and have enjoyed reading it. I'm on week 5 right now and doing pretty good. Hope everything goes well for you this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your weight loss success! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!