Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Stride box

We had SUNSHINE today!!! Gorgeous wonderful warm sunshine!!! This is the first day that it hasnt snowed in the last 10 days!!!

I could NOT stay couped up inside!! I ditched my at home job for the morning and went on a morning walk/jog with my friend!! She wasn't feeling 100% so we took time to enjoy the river, and the cows.  Look at the cool puddle on the road.

When I picked up the mail today I had a Stridebox from Michael from Slowly Tri-in. 







The March box includes.

  • Kind  bar
  • Discount card for items found in the box
  • 2 Peanut Butter Gu 
  • Click espresso protein drink
  • 2 Power Ice frozen Hydration bars
  • Picky Bars Energy bar
  • Run Guard deoderant
  • Win laundry detergent
  • Wrist Wallet
What is the stridebox?  According to their website... "StrideBox is a monthly subscription box service for runners. This means, each month, as a StrideBox subscriber you’ll receive a selection of products focussed on enhancing your trainings, workouts, and races" 
You pay 15. and they send you a box every month.

Liked: Trying new things,  LOVE getting goodies in the mail. (altho you do pay for them), the products valued were more than 15.,  They are adding a stridebox store. You buy thru them at a discount. 

Cons: I cant choose what I want




2 comments:

  1. I got one yesterday as a prize too:) Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great goodies in the Stride Box!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!