Saturday, March 16, 2013

It sparkled, almost

DIY home sweet home has done it again!!! Saturday when I was scrubbing my kitchen floor, I came face to face with my oven door. NASTY!!!!

According to Pintrest, all I had to do was make a paste with baking soda, smear it on the door, and let soak for 20 minutes. I pasted the door, and finished scrubbing my kitchen floor.

Thirty minutes later, I wiped off the paste, and this is what I found.
(Not as clean as the DIY home sweet home pictures, but I was pleased!!!! I LOVE when I find easy, no chemical ways to clean!!   Now I just need to clean the inside... (Another Saturday)!!

5 comments:

  1. That is a pretty impressive before and after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clean mine using boiling water, ammonia with dish washing liquid. You just leave it in the oven overnight and wipe it clean the next morning. Anything nice and easy has my vote. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love baking soda... it is good for soooo many things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...it looks GOOD to me!!!! The oven 'floor' inside mine is a shambles with drippings from over stuffed pies, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to do that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!