Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Three things or four, well maybe five...

1......Rachelle is hosting a virtual 5K in honor of Grandma Lils 96th Birthday. You have two weeks to finish the virtual (by February 21)

She has some amazing prizes as well.







source




2.....I am ready for spring!!! Punxy Phil didnt see a shadow, so its only 6 weeks away. (Hes never right!!) Im tired of being cold, shivering, snow, and all things winter!!








3...My oldest two are back in college, and life has gotten routine again. Work, facebook, read blogs, sleep, repeat.... My daughter made some amazing creations while she was home! Homemade Lara Bars
oatmeal muffins (no wheat) no pictures. I miss my kids!!

4.... My husband ran over a boulder and tore the bottom of the car. OK it wasnt a boulder, but it was much bigger then a rock!!! Thankfully its not totaled, but it sure is hard only having one vehicle while its being repaired.

5.... This is what I woke up to on Tuesday.  The front tire was flat, and the spare was dry rotted/corroded. So thankful that Tuesday was my day off. I managed to clean my kitchen counter and the dining room table. They no longer have a years worth of paperwork strewn all over them. (and two rotten squash)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! For a second I thought someone broke in and stole your tires :) not that anyone would want those tires and the situation isn't good either way, but....
    oh, and if you miss me you are more than welcome to hope in someone else's car (that has tires) and come visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh... so sorry about the car situation! And your daughter's Lara bars looked good :) I know you must miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Deb! I am very ready for spring too:) This cold is getting to me, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got a new to me 2000 GMC Envoy. The newest vehicle I have ever owned and much more fancy then anything all of my family has ever owned. It's so cool.
    Mike is coming home for his birthday the end of the month and then graduates in April....after that ?? But it will be so nice to touch and see him again.
    Hope your hubby get his car fixed soon and you got your tired taken care of.
    I finished my triathlon so now am seeing what's next to do. It feels good to be done and free but I know I need events to keep me moving.
    Take care Deb and thank you for stopping by and your prayers. We'll find out next Tuesday what's what and then go from there.
    Blessings my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!