Thursday, February 14, 2013

I love packages!!!

Winner Twice!
(I actually won these a few months ago, and am a bit late in sharing!)

I won a handana from For the Love of the Run. I actually won this earlier this winter and I was hoping to try it out, OUTSIDE! But thanks to all the snow we have here in the north, it may be July before that happens.
I love my handana. Visit the website and see Katies personal story that led to her invention. Its like a sweatband that you wear on your hand rather than your wrist or your forehead. I thot it might distract me, but within minutes I forgot it was there. No more sweat dripping in my eyes! And its great for that snot 'nasal drip'. And after a wash, it came out just as soft as before. AND its made in the USA!




I also won a Gymboss!! Thanks for the great giveaway from Designed to be Fit.  Its great for intervals. Im finding that right now in my training Im using a run 5 minutes walk 2.  It can also be used for circuits. My daughter, Amber, used it at the gym while she was doing her circuits. (She designed her own, what a woman!!)
The Gymboss has a handy clip to secure it to your waistband, treadmill, or anywhere you can clip, or just hold it in your hand. It takes a AAA battery. At first I was a bit intimidated by the set up. BUT, I was not going to be outdone by a small gadget. When I turned it over to insert the battery, I found the instructions for set up printed on the back of the timer!!  Wondering if maybe I missed something, I went to the website and found this great instruction sheet and video. Im sure one came in my package, but in my cleaning frenzy several days ago, Im thinking it was pitched. In addition to intervals its also a stopwatch. AND the intervals can be signaled by a beep and/or a vibration. The alarms can be set for 1 to 9 seconds. I cant wait to use it outside this spring!!  They also have a Gymboss Max, it looks like it has more intervals and you can save up to 25 intervals.

I won these gifts, I was not paid any money for my thots and opinions.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Deb! You seem to be winning a lot lately. I will have to bring you with me to pick a lottery ticket :)
    Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love packages too. I'm just not getting any. LOL Congrats on your good luck! I'm still at the running. Just finished week 4 this morning at dark thirty! I'm going to have to check out that hand sweat thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tool for interval training!!! It's awesome winning stuff! Congrats on your fantastic luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!