Friday, November 30, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal


I LOVE this program!!!  So far every single box has been wonderful.
Every month you spend a maximum of 15. in goodies and send it to someone. Someone else sends you a box of goodies!
For December the program is going to benefit the victims of Sandy.
"Instead of matching people up to send FPP packages in December, we’re going to use this group for good and raise some money for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. There are two ways you can get involved" Visit The Lean Green Beans Blog for information. 


This month my box came from Julie from Julie Goes Healthy.
I didnt realize how bad the pictures were until I started pulling the post together. (and by then the food was GONE! So I couldnt retake the pictures.
The granola and kettle popcorn, CHOCOLATE!! What can I say other than YUM!!!! 
The organic pumpkin is waiting for my oven to be repaired, then I will make some cookies. Luna bars were new to me, and I LOVED them after a good run!! And these hard candies were amazing!! Thank you Julie for the amazing box of yummy goodness!! 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it! I mean, it's called HOLIDRIZZLE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!