Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunday

Today I did my Virtual 5K for Colton. Thanks Rachelle for hosting!

Thanks to Hurricane Sandy it was raining when I got home from church so I opted for my treadmill.
3.1 miles in 40:56
Todays training run actually called for 5.5 miles so I hopped back on and did and 1.5 (didnt make it to 5.5 today)  My legs were still a bit sore from Hershey last week. 


Weigh in: 194.8 up 2 lbs.

This weeks plan:
Sunday: 5.5 miles
Monday: rest
Tuesday: 3mile
Wednesday: 3 mile
Thursday: 3 mile
Friday rest
Saturday: 3 mile

I think I want to take some of my running days and make them cross training days.

Have a wonderful week!!

4 comments:

  1. YOu are getting back at it! Good for you. I've been avoiding exercise last week, because it was sooooo HOT. I could have done it on the treadmill....but you know me. HATE it. So I'm hoping this week will cool off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Deb! Thanks for participating:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I'd probably do a cross training day or two instead of 5 days of running, but I'm a 3 day a week runner at the most.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a great idea to cut back on running less days and adding more cross training days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!