Saturday, October 20, 2012

Cupcake Virtual

Run with Jess hosted her 2nd annual cupcake virtual.

I had to run inside on the treadmill today. Why is it that Im always slower on the mill than  outside??!!?

Makes no sense!!

Had the best smoothie ever right afterwards for lunch! Strawberries, bananas, almond milk, peanut butter, protein powder and ice.

This weekend I head to Hershey for my half marathon. A bus load of my coworkers, well, I don't actually know any of them, is leaving for the expo on Saturday morning. We will spend the day at Hershey Park, sleep, run Sunday morning, shower and then head back home. (The doctors office I work out of, is owned by a huge hospital that is an hour away. The hospital fitness center organized the trip as part of the get healthy campaign.)

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!