Friday, October 19, 2012

Cancer Sucks!!

The majority of the runs that I participate with are for causes. I get to help raise money and get fit at the same time.

Right now two blogger friends are hosting virtual runs/walks to raise money for/in honor of friends affected by cancer.

Suz and Allen from Cows and Lasers and Everything in Between   are raising money in honor of their sister in law Tanya. Do you know anyone affected by breast cancer?
I am running in memory of my aunt Mary, honor of my aunt Mabel, and honer of friend Sharon.

Hiker Mom for Livin The Fit Life is raising money for her friends son Colton. He is battling leukemia! This will be his third time thru treatment.
I am running in honor of my best friend Sheera, and friend Phil.

Will you join us?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating Deb! Both races are for great causes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check into these races. They sound awesome. I like your Friday post.
    Take care Deb and have a blessed weekend.
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating! I wish I had read this sooner so I could have added their names to my running for bib.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!