Monday, October 8, 2012

5K PR

Im a bit behind. This run was September 29th. It was a beautiful setting to run a 5K. The fog was still on the water. The leaves were amazing reds and yellows. My daughter usually takes pictures when she walk this race, but due to a bruised knee she wasnt able to participate. 

It was cold!!! But once we started I was regretting the long sleeves. It was a point to point race so my daughter couldnt capture me at the finish line, (so we faked it)  Time 37.39 PR for me.  Last years race was  41.45.  Slowly improving. 

Apples and a Cinnamon Roll, along with hot chocolate at the end.

4 comments:

  1. Great pics and congrats on the time improvement, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new PR! And it's a beautiful time of year there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! And congrats on improving your time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!