Friday, August 24, 2012

Trail walk

Today I asked begged pleaded bribed my son to go on a walk with me. I wanted to go on the trail thru the woods, and I wanted company!! Its so much fun to spend time with him and chat! We talked about his 'fear' and excitement of being  a Junior in High School this year. His dream of getting a car and a job. And then he said, "Next year I want to do some running at the 5K at church". My running mommy heart soared! So we are making plans to do the Couch to 5K. Ill do it with him. He says he needs motivation!!

 This is what we saw!
Fall leaves!! Im not ready for fall (that means winter!) Id much rather have the head and humidity than the snow and the cold!!










4 comments:

  1. Fall is my most favorite time of the year, but I agree it is to early for fall. I am so NOT ready for cold. :P

    I am so happy you and your son are going to run. That is so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So special to have a nice walk with your son:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, especially the one of you and your son:-) Kudos to him for wanting to give running a try & for you to accompany him through it... so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!