Saturday, July 7, 2012

Recipe Challenge

Deanna from Me and You Getting Fit at Home is hosting a recipe challeng for July.   Check out her blog for amazing recipes for week one. Theme, Red White and Blue.

I am SO bad at being creative and coming up with recipes. I was hoping to be inspired!! I looked around my kitchen for red white and blue, and found nothing but frozen strawberries, and blueberries. (and food coloring)

I finally gave in, this is what I came up with.......

Every morning I have fresh carrot juice, with orange juice, grape juice, spinach or broccoli, and half a lemon.
Friday morning I grabbed the frozen strawberries and blueberries, and threw them in the mix. DELICIOUS!!!!




2 comments:

  1. My son love smoothies/sluchiie I will have to give this a try and sneak in some carrots....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart any frozen fruit, in any color, that goes into a blender and then goes into my belly.

    YUMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!