The last two weeks have been exhausting. I would write a post, and then delete it. They all sounded whiny and complainy. One of my biggest pet peeves is whiners!! They are so high maintenance. I was sounding like what I despise.
The final kick in that pants came from the pulpit today.
Phillipians 2:14 Do everything without complaining or arguing.............. I believe this is in reference to the Children of Israel who were wandering the desert, BUT it also applies to ME!!!!
Matthew 5:14 You are the light of the world, a city on a hill can not be hidden. ................... People are watching me, and my reactions!
The past two 'whiney' weeks, bullet style
- Coworker B was fired.
- Coworker S was moved to another office.
- Coworker A decided to go on vacation for 10 days.
- Coworker C and I were left to do the job of 5 people.
- Two secretaries left to answer 4 phone lines, causes grumpy patients.
- I ate one dozen frosted pumpkin cookies within 48 hours.
- I drank a case of diet coke in 10 days
- I cried myself to sleep from pure exhaustion twice.
- Part time jobs cannot wait even tho full times jobs take up more time.
- Getting up at 5AM to walk four times a week can get rid of lots of stress
- Smiling even when you dont feel like it, makes life much easier.
- Using please and thankyou really does go a long way
- No matter how bad your day goes, it will end
- You are stronger than you think
- One dozen pumpkin cookies does not cure stress
Challenge starting weight: 181.3
Current weight: 182.8 up 1.5lbs
Last weeks challenge was to lose two pounds. I did not lose the two pounds. At one point (after my pumpkin cookie fiasco) I was up to 189.
This weeks challenge was to go Vegetarian. I started researching Vegan, and I got REALLY scared!! Theres a lot of food that Vegans do not eat, that is not meat!!!! So I reread the challenge, and I realized that this challenge was geared towards not eating meat. I breathed a sigh of relief, bought extra veggies, and had a great week, eating wise.
THIS weeks challenge is to find a 5K and sign up.
Im going to use my Hershey Park half marathon. I dont have the extra money to sign up for something else right now. OR I could also use the Sweat Your Thorns Off Virtual 5K. IF anyone is looking for a 5K that is FREE!!!!! and you could win prizes, check out this one. You can walk, run, hop, skip, etc.....
For Deannas Me and You Getting Fit, I again failed to complete my recipe. Grilled Fruit.
This weeks Challenge is to eat some high fiber new to you recipes. This one is hard. When I increase my fiber, I have 'problems' on my runs. I have to make sure I have several bathrooms readily available!!!! For this challenge Im going to go with beans. I HATE beans!!!
AND I am also going to grill some fruit!! I will catch up with this challenge!!
Monday: Walk 4 miles, abs
Tuesday: Body Pump
Wednesday: Walk 4 miles, abs
Friday: Walk 4 miles, abs
Saturday: Walk 6.5 miles, Body Pump, Body Combat.