Sunday, July 1, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal


Im a day late with my reveal. We had lots of storms!!
I received my package from Barr and Table

I LOVE almonds. AND I received some with chocolate coating YUM!!!!!
I Love a I have read quite a bit about PB2 and have always wanted to try it. I LOVE it it my smoothies and in my cookies!! It has a different consistancy is took a little to get used to on toast. BUT, I am now hooked!!

I love a good crunch! And these Chocolate Cookies provided!!! Very tastey!!


I also received some Quinoa Bars. I have never had anything made with Quinoa before, but they were delicious!! Great for a post run treat!!
Thankyou for the amazing package!!














I sent my package to Robin at Red Robins Nest.

Would you like to participate in Foodie PenPals? Here are some basics, but click on over to Lindsays blog for specifics and details.

You send a box to someone, and someone else sends one to you. I have been pondering this for several months, I was so afraid of sending something someone wouldnt like, etc....... BUT, in February, I decided to take the plunge. SO MUCH FUN!!

On the 5th of the month you receive an email that tells you who you send your package to. It also includes their email so you can talk to them and find out if they have any allergies, or dislikes.
There are over 350 participants from all over the World. (IF youre in the US you only send to US, in Cananda only to Canada)

Then you go shopping, $15. maximum!! You can also send some of your own baked goods. Send your package to your pal by the 15th of the month, and on the 30th, you write a blog post to reveal your goodies.
To sign up for Foodie PenPals

1 comment:

  1. Thank You again Debby for my goodies! BTW...the PB2 is wonderful in post run smoothies. I'm out of it right now but I am going to have to pick some up with my upcoming half marathon training plans...which I have been procrastinating on for some reason. I love that you have your goals posted on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!