Saturday, June 9, 2012

DA 5K/10K

SO many people!!!! Over 1900 registered.

I ran the 5K instead of the 10K because of the half marathon last weekend. Thi is me crossing the finish line. A PR 39.41.01.  The first mile was a hill. I DID NOT walk!! I think I would have made it up faster if I had, but I was determined that this year, I was NOT walking any portion of this race!!!

My daughter was a walker. She PRd with 47.56

My sons first 5K. He finished in 50.23

My husband wasnt able to join us this year. He has some knee problems that have kept him sidelined for a week. SO proud to have two of my kids join me in my love of moving!!

 2012 (I dont live in Somerset PA!! Everyones city was listed this way!!)
2011 Stats
2010 Stats (walker)


6 comments:

  1. Oh Deb, I am so proud of you!!! And your kids. WOW you all did awesome. I love that they are following in your footsteps.
    Take care Deb and have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Way to PR! No walking=awesome:) So glad your kids joined you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job - what an accomplishment. It's nice that your kids are joining you in your quest for health!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your family on a great race and hooray for a new PR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Impressive. I LOVE that your family is running with you. Amazing! wow... okay you get I think this is impressive?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome!! So wonderful to have your kids run with you. Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!