Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Update


Goals for week three were:
Lose one pound: Down 3.0 pounds. (184.4) I have no idea where this weight loss is coming from. I had been 'stuck' in the 190s for what seems like, FOREVER. And now a three pound weight loss two weeks in a row. Dont get me wrong, I am very very thankful!!!! Just very very surprised!!
NSV: Conquer that hill. I DID IT!! I was so exhausted at the top!!! I had to stop and catch my breath!! I don't think Ill try to conquer it again for a while.  I was so tired, that I could barely do my 2 miles back home. Its hard to show the hill, its windy and goes further down into the trees.


Exercise: keep training for that half marathon, and add body combat on Tues and Saturday. This is a partial fail, I did Body Combat on Saturday, Tuesday I got called into work.

Nutritional: Try a new to me fruit or veggie. I did not do this. I was called into work on my grocery day, so I did not make it to the market to pick up something new.

Midweek challenge:  Visit every blogger in the challenge. There are a LOT of challengers. I made it to half. I will continue to the other half this week.

Next week goals:
Lose one pound:
NSV:
Exercise: Keep training for the half marathon.
Nutrition: Try a new to me fruit or veggie.

16 comments:

  1. 3 pounds! That's great. And for conquering the hill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wonderful Debbie! I'm so happy for you!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your losses lately have bee FABULOUS!!!! So proud of you! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome on the weight loss. Hope you make all your goals this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are ROCKING this challenge!! Come hang out on my blog awhile and rub off on me a little, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lost 3lbs! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three pounds is awesome. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awesome loss, I'm definitely jealous. I can't wait to see how well you do this weekend. Good luck, I'll be back to check in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the loss & conquering that hill,,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice weight loss! Fantastic! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent work on the weight loss and conquering that hill!! :) Hope week 4 has been good too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YEAH!!!! Excellent work and loss. Keep it up Deb. You are amazing. And thank you friend for you support and kind words and prayers.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Deb, Thanks for dropping by my blog! I've read some of your more recent posts and hope to get caught up with your story soon. I will enjoy following your progress. Looks like you are doing a great job right now! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the loss, and the hill!!! You're doing great, and you should be very proud of yourself!! Have a great week, Deb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!