Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ready for Summer week 2

Goals for week two are:

Lose one pound
NSV:  Conquer that hill.
Exercise:
Sunday: Long run/walk intervals.
Tuesday: Body Combat, 3 mile run
 Friday: Abs, weight machines, three mile run
 Saturday: Body Combat, three mile run
 Nutritional: Increase veggies to two servings a day. Continue to two servings of fruit a day.

Mini Challenge: Try a new to me exercise or something I havent done for a while:I need to think on this one...

Goals for week one were:
This week I want to lose one pound.  Lost .4

Non Scale Victory: Theres a hill on one of my running routes that I have not been able to conquer. I want to make it to the top without walking!! (This is the road with the snakes.) Did not conguer hill.

Exercise Goal:
Tuesday: Body Pump, Body Combat, and three mile run,Combat cancelled. RanFriday: Abs, weight machines, three mile run.Church camp. no machines or running.
Saturday: Body Combat, three mile run. Church camp. No combat or running

Nutritional Goal: Eat two servings of fruit each day, and at least one serving of veggies each day (I HATE VEGGIES!!) Did this!!!!

Mini Challenge: Try one new fruit, veggie, or recipe this week. On Tuesday after the gym I will stop at the market and pick up a new to me fruit. Did this!!!


Starting weight: 190.6

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. Hope you have a great week two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals for week 2. What was the new to you fruit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for eating your fruits/veggies! I'm still trying to incorporate fruit into my daily diet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a runner, but I am a cyclist. I am trying to conquer hills, too, by doing one day a week of just hills: up and down. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on your healthy eating AND your .4 weight loss! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's really great that you met your nutritional goal, that is huge! Did you hate it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all of your accomplishments this week!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super close to your -1lb! I'm with maren... did you find that you hate veggies less?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!