Sunday, April 1, 2012

E to E and Ready for Summer


Guiding quote: The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want now. Zig Ziglar I think its time for something new. Ill have to look around this week.



Weight: 190.6
Today: 190.2 (-.4)

Calories:
Sunday 1425
Monday 1367
Tuesday 1440
Wednesday 1812
Thursday 1079
Friday  unknown
Saturday  unknown

I was at Bible Camp with a group of middle school kids from church and I cant find my food log from this weekend.

Excersize:
Sunday:
Monday: 4.75 mile intervals on the treadmill.
Tuesday: Body Combat was cancelled, sick instructor.  Weights 30 mins, abs 20 minutes, 3.5 mile run on treadmill
Wednesday: 1 mile run on treadmill
Thursday: nothing
Friday: Left for camp. physically rest, mentally exhausted.
Saturday:Doesnt count as excercise, but I chased middle school kids all weekend all over camp. It was more a mental challenge than a physical challenge.
For Ready for Summer we were to try a new to me veggie. I had written a post and set it to post on Saturday, But I see it didnt work. I guess I dont understand this scheduling thing. IF anyone has any suggestions or thots on what I did wrong, they are very welcome!! I will post it today. You can read it here.  

I joined the Foodie Pen Pals. It was so much fun to get a box of goodies!! I think Ill do it again next month! For details check out this blog.

For E to E my partner is Melanie at UpinTheCosmos She just did her first 10K and she did an awesome job!!! and shes doing 30 Days of Fun with Amanda. I cant wait to hear her recaps of all the fun things she does! I think this mont fits her fun loving personality!!
And today, being Aprils Fools, I think she'll have blast!!

Make wise choices!!

5 comments:

  1. A loss. Great! I admire you for taking on those kids. I have been one of those kids, and we didn't cut the adults any slack. So you get an "atta girl" pat on the back for enduring that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure that it schedules the post as much as changes the time/date stamp on the post and puts it in chronological order once you've published the post. But I haven't had much experience with that.

    Looks like you had a good workout week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you had a loss. :)
    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, you are awesomes and doing so great. I love working with young people and spend lots of time at scout camp during the summer. Keep up the great work. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are soooo right, 30 days is right up my alley.... So fun:-). Chasing kids definitely counts as exercise:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!