Friday, March 23, 2012

My Spatula Run


Tonight was my 10K for Run with Spatula! 
 Time 1 hour 36 minutes and 12 seconds
My very dear friend Melissa is starting to catch the running bug. So tonight was intervals with her. Shes doing so amazing!!
I ran to her house for mile 1. Then miles 2-5 were: run the flat parts, walk the hills. Then I ran home for the 6th mile.
I LOVE sharing my love of running!! We are the same pace, (her legs are SO LONG!!) Once she starts getting faster, Im going to have a hard time keeping up with her!

Got home, made a strawberry, banana, unsweetened chocolate almond milk, peanut butter,  chocolate whey powder, and spinach smoothie.  YUM!!!!!!! I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate!!
.


Licking Sucking the peanute butter off the spatula!!  Thankyou Ali for hosting!!

6 comments:

  1. Great job, Debby!! Love the pic!! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spatula runners! Love that name :D Haha, you seem to enjoy your spatula there too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, KUDOS to you.... I was going to do mine today but it's not really so nice out. Raining off and on, like I'll melt or something:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for running! And super yeah for that incredible smoothie! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice that you had someone to run with! I know that made it fun for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!