Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Julies virtual "behinder" moving

Julie over at Healthy Wealthy and Wise is turning 50 on April 23!!  She has invited us to celebrate with her.  During the Week of April 22 - 29 you need to something to get help in getting healthy.  No time limit. You pick the activity. Get out there and get moving.

Julie is a wonderful friend.  She exudes love and caring through her posts and emails.
Right now shes dealing with the emotions of getting ready to send her son to college and her mama is having some health issues. Go visit her, sign up for her birthday butt moving, and give her some bloggy love.

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea and will be doing it. Good for you for getting the word out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb, you made me blush!! I can't wait to see how this all happens. It's exciting to read others want to celebrate with me. YEAH!!!
    I do wish Mike would be here for it, it will be my first run without him. That makes me uber sad.
    Take care and have a blessed evening!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!