Sunday, March 25, 2012

E to E Update


Guiding quote: The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want now. Zig Ziglar I think its time for something new. Ill have to look around this week.


Last week 193.4
Today 190.6 (-2.8)

Calories:
Sunday  1415
Monday  1318
Tuesday  1118
Wednesday  1312
Thursday  1418
Friday  1548
Saturday  1688

Excersize:
Sunday: rest (took my kids back to college after spring break)
Monday: rest
Tuesday: Got called into work so I didnt do my usual body pump, body combat. Instead I went for a run.  3.45 miles in a little less than an hour.
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: 3.35 mile run in about an hour. Ran into 3 snakes sunning themselves on the road. I SCREAMED the first time. (realized it was dead) the second and third time I crossed to the other side of the road and RAN past them.
Friday:  Did the Spatula 10K run. A very dear friend wants to run, so we did it together. Intervals. Ran the flats, walked the hills. Running with a buddy is very encouraging and makes you go faster.
Saturday: Body Combat. It was pouring down the rain, so I did Detroit Runners 5k on the treamill at the gym.

Measurements:
Tire One  42  (-1.0)
Tire Two  46.5 (-1.5)

Water:
Over 100oz every day

Buddy: Melanie is an amazing walking machine!! She has over 30 5Ks or longer, on her plate for this year. Shes lost over 66 lbs so far. Go check her out, shes an amazing inspiration, and full of wonderful ideas!
I joined a new challenge for this summer. Ready for Summer.

5 comments:

  1. 2.8 lbs! Woah! Great work!
    Snakes on the path? I would have peed all over myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the tires are shrinking!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!! I am very proud of you Debbi. That is awsome. I so want the scale to move too but it take commitment and right now the only thing I can handle is life but it won't be like that forever. You are awesome. Thanks for checking in on me. Blessings my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the running & the weight loss! I've been slacking but then I read your blog & get motivated by your accomplishments &see that you are in turn encouraging me directly also! I need to suck it up & live up to that honor, definitely getting back to the 'run' training & other goals.... Thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!