Thursday, February 23, 2012

Midweek Update

This week has been full of excuses. Ive made horrible food choices. I had a peice of fried chicken, a piece of Gob cake, 5 Cups of Grapes IN ONE SITTING!!
AARRGGG. 
My daughter has challened me to 30 days of only water.  No Diet Coke, no Sobe lifewater, no hot chocolate, ONLY WATER...................Today was day one. I survived.

Plans are to run my 10K tomorrow. IF the rain holds out, Ill be outside YES!!! If not, Ill be in on the treamill. I did rearrage my living room so that the treadmill is in front of the TV. Not very pretty. BUT then neither is the fat that Im trying to get rid of.

Better choices, starting three hours ago!!!

5 comments:

  1. If putting your treadmill in front on the tv helps you get on it then go for it!

    I stopped drinking diet soda about 2 weeks ago and I don't miss it at all. I know there will be occasions where I will drink it but definitely not on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love this post... it speaks to me in oh so many ways! Well the water thing I've got down, that is pretty much all I drink but I'm going to be juicing next week so I'll be doing fruits and veggies, wonder if I count that as drinking when it's replacing eating it??? Hmmmmm, LOL. You're so gonna rock that 10K, I just know it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the water challenge!! You can do it! Great idea having your treadmill right in front of the tv! Can't wait to hear how you're 10K run goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! Love the picture. SO true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Water only is a great goal. I'd rather eat my calories than drink them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!