Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mid week update

To be successful, you must decide exactly what you want to accomplish; then resolve to pay the price to get it. Bunker Hunt

RunToTheFinish hosted the 30 day food tracking challenge for the month of January. I have tracked for many months, but Ive never sat down and evaluated my tracking.


What did I learn?
----- I eat to many carbs. I fell into daily 'alloted' on my fitness pal, but I think I need to decrease.
-----I eat 75% of my food aftr 5PM and about 50% after 7PM.
-----I now undereat when stressed.
-----I undereat when I have a very hard sweaty workout.
-----I OVEREAT when Im (TOMing)




Im still not losing weight. Some people suggested my calories were to low with the excersizing I was doing, so I increased to aprox 1400 this week. Scares me to go up!!!

Shut up and Run is hosting a virtual run in honor of Sherry.  Did you hear about her? She is the runner, mother, wife, math teacher, who went out on an early morning run, and never returned. Sat Feb 11th is dedicated to Sherry. Beth says, " My goal is to get the MOST love, momentum and energy moving in honor of Sherry. This run symbolizes the beginning if healing and honors a woman who was courageous, strong and loved by so many."

AND Joggermom is hosting a virtual marathon.  You dont have to run the whole thing in one day. You have the whole month of May to run.


5 comments:

  1. It can be so hard to find what works for you. Good thing you journaled. Now you no some stuff that may help you. Just keep at it!

    Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a lot about Sherry, as the heinous animals who did it were from ND and SD - where I'm from. I pray for Sherry's family a lot, even though I don't know them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was maintaining for over a month. Just try not to freak out, you will lose eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that run on facebook & am joining in... how sad! I do mine in the dark usually & was feeling a little weirded out wondering about stuff like that. It's crazy that people do psycho stuff like that all the time! Maintaining is always good, you have to learn to do it at some point so why not as you go along the way:-) Just kick up the calories & keep at it & you'll break through your plateau!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!