Sunday, February 26, 2012

E to E Update


The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want now. Zig Ziglar







Starting 196.0 12-29-11

Last week 197.0
This week 194.8 (- 2.2)
 
This weeks exercise:
 
Tues: Body Pump, 3 mile run, Body Combat
Friday: 4.5 mile run.  Was trying for a 10K for Grandmas Virtual 10K. But last Saturday at Body Pump I stretched something, and it really started to hurt. I never know if I should push thru the pain, or if I should stop.....
Saturday: Took a rest day to heal the leg
 
Measurements:
Tire one:  43.00 (-.75)
Tire two: 48.00 (+.5)
 
Calories:
 
Sunday:  1290
Monday:  1323
Tuesday:  1352
Wednesday:  I dont know
Thursday: I dont know
Friday:  1369
Saturday: 1790
 
It seems to be taking me forever to read my book. Its not that Im not enjoying it, Its that everytime I sit down to enjoy it, my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

I love that so many have removed that horrible word verification. It makes it so much easier to comment!!! I hated typing a wonderful encouraging miraculous peice of literature comment, just to give up after three trys and still getting it wrong, and then just giving up.

UpintheCosmos is getting ready for more juicing this week. She has given me the gumption to try it. I had been given a juicer about 6 months ago, but didnt know what to combine, or how to count it in my fitness pal. And my mind tells me, if I cant do it right, dont even try. (YEAH Im working on that mindset!!!)  Well Saturday, I pulled it out and grabbed an apple, pear, and plum, and threw it together. It wasnt to bad!! SO, now I have it sitting on my counter, (rather than stored away in the box) and I plan on using it this week. I cant wait to get some recipes!!! and use some veggies. When I did a challenge with Thrice Blessed, I won a 15. gift card to Amazon. I ordered this book THe Juice Bible and cant wait to see what it holds.

Have a great week!! Remember, Make good choices!!!

 
 

12 comments:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss! Your workouts look great:) I am with you on the work verification. Sometimes I can't tell what the letters even are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess juicing is really in right now? :) I hope it works for you. Great loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy the juicing. I found it wasn't my cup of tea. It sounds healthy but I need more dense foods to keep me full longer. It is a good source of vegetables and fruits though if you don't like them whole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic loss, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great. Juicing sounds yummy, but I've never tried it. I guess it's that fruit thing for me - I don't care for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Deb. Keep up the great work. I'm not sure about juicing either but I have read great things. Take care Deb and have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing a 10 day juice cleanse right now. Today is day two. I have been juicing off and on for about a month and I actually love it. I have a post referenced with my juicer and will be posting ideas as I go through this next week or so. Good luck! I don't have any solid 'recipes' or recipe books, I have done a lot of research online and a lot of random concoctions.... I do enjoy juicing though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juicing sounds fun!! I hope you enjoy it and it works!

    Way to go on your loss this week! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I once juiced for an entire month! I was also doing a series of colonics to rid my system of years of bad eating and not proper digestion or for lack of a better word *evacuation*! The first few days were tough just waiting for my stomach to shrink down but after that I did well for about 3 weeks before I really started struggling with hunger. I did work full-time and tried to keep up with normal household duties so maybe that was why I needed more substance after awhile.

    Good luck and your body will thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Juicing can be fun and it's a great way to get those veggies in for people who don't like them. For example, I've tried beets and don't want to eat them but in a juice I rather enjoy them:-) Fun times I tell ya, fun times! Congrats on the loss for the week and kudos on what you did complete for the run, I hope your injury heals soon so you can get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful encouraging miraculous peice of literature comment! Lol! I love it! The juice thing is definitely an experience. I learned a lot about myself and my relationship to food by doing the juicing thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!