Sunday, February 19, 2012

E to E Update Midway point.

E to E update. Half way mark.The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want now.  Zig Ziglar
Starting 196.0 12-29-11
Last week 198.2
This week 197.0  (-1.2)


Exersize:
Tues: Body Pump. 4 mile run, Body Combat.
Wed: I WAS SORE from not stretching enough after a busy Tues!!!!

On Friday I did the virtual 5K for Tori.  Theres still time to sign up. Click here for details.

Saturday: Body Pump and Body Combat. This was to be my 10K run, but a friend wanted to try Body Combat and asked if Id join her. SO... I'll do the 10K this week.
If youre interested in doing some virtual run/walks check out the links on the side of my blog. Great motivation to keep moving!!

Water: I increased it to 125oz every day.

Measurements:
Tire one:  (-3.25) 43.75
Tire two: 47.50 (same)

Calories:
Sunday  1279
Monday  1452
Tuesday  1014
Wednesday  1245
Thursday  1351
Friday 1258
Saturday  1525

My beautiful partner is struggling abit. I havent been the best at keeping in touch. I apologize Melanie!! I promise to try to do better!! I know she has spunk and gogetemness!! Shes signed up for lots of 5ks and rocks them.  We seem to be in a funk, and need to find the 'want to'. or a big motivational kick in the pants.
Book: This week I read about the power of the mind. The quote that stuck out to me is: "The pain of staying where you are far outweighs the pain of the work it will take to change"
Dress update: I think it actually look tighter (Right is the one from today.)






10 comments:

  1. Looking good! You are getting there. You are doing all the right things and it looks like it is working for you. Congratulations.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kinda bummed out about my pics this time around. I didn't see much change in myself either... but your waist measurements are a helpful way to reinforce that sense of accomplishment when you can't see it. Keep at it! This slow, PAINFULLY slow process... You have another 7 weeks until the next set of pics. Show us what you're made of! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing amazing Deb, you are. And I am so proud of all your running and other exercises. We can rock this challenge, all of us. Keep up the great work. Take care and God Bless!!
    Oh by the way, you didn't gain your weight all in a few months so it's not about to fall off in that amount of time either. It took me 25 years to really get fat and I am betting it'll take me a bit longer to get to were I need to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You're really doing great. I love that you are putting what your exercise has been b/c this gives me more ideas. And you look amazing! I like the Zig quote you have at the top of the page as well as the quote you gave about what you're reading . That sort of thing always motivates me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you "tires" aka stomach area is getting smaller. :) Congrats to the inches lost! You are doing good. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're always so good at mentioning me in your updates so I know that even if I don't hear from you that I'm in your thoughts and that helps for me cause you are my inspiration for the exercise and running so I have you in mind too:-) I'm just not good with mentioning it so I apologize to you for that1 You look good in the dress, and you are rocking the exercise and whatever it is that seems to be bogging us all down... we'll beat it cause we are determined!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really are doing good! Running is so great for you, I can't wait for my knees to get better so I can do it too! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Body Pump = AWESOMENESS!!!! Such a fun workout, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. More definition between boobs and belly, and less butt. Good work! Your calories look great. That's the winter blahs that has a hold on us all, I believe. Or some variation of it. I am ready to kick its butt out the door, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing so well with your exercise and the calorie tracking. I can relate to lack of motivation! But, like Julie said, we didn't get this way overnight! Slow and steady wins the race!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!