Thursday, January 26, 2012

Midweek update

Seriously, what fat, overweight girl UNDEREATS!!!?!?!?!!

Yesterday, my stomach was all in knots.  It was the evening of our annual meeting at church and I had to give me annual report. All day I felt yucky in the stomach and could only FORCE myself to get in 790 calories.  

After the meeting and my presentation was finished, (sigh relief breathe) I came home to look for supper. NOW, it was 9PM, and I try so hard to not eat anything that late.  SO my quandry. undereat and end the day with 790 calories. Or eat and go to bed with food in my stomach. I argued with myself for 20 minutes, (now almost 930PM)

I went to bed without eating supper.




Now that my reports for church are finished, Im getting back on track.

Except for Wed, my calories are good.
Water is excellent.

Exercise: Has been nonexistent this week. ON Saturday Im running the Freeze Your Thorns Off virtual race.  Upinthecosmos will be running hers on Sat morning at 915AM, so Im going to try to do mine at the same time. I may have to start earlier because of my Body Combat class at 10AM.
Shes working thru a 5K program, and shes rocking it!!

To be successful, you must decide exactly what you want to accomplish; then resolve to pay the price to get it. Bunker Hunt

2 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of ya Sat morning as I am out on my 5K! I'm doing the Securian Winter Run, for the St. Paul Winter Carnival, & using it for Freeze Your Thorns plus working in my last 5k running workout for this week.... talk about multi-tasking huh?? LOL!! Glad to hear your presentation is done and things can get a little less stressful for ya, now eat something:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. I¨m glad your report went well and you are so much on track. I´m sure you´ll be showing a good loss this week. I´m doing good too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!