Sunday, January 15, 2012

E to E update

This week I decided I wanted to get a handle on more veggies!! Thankyou to everyone who replied and gave me ideas. I cant wait to try them.  And if you have more recipes or ideas of ways to get them in, please share!!!
I tried a 'new to me' exercise: BODY COMBAT,  I LOVED IT!!!  I felt uncomfortable at first. Fighting, hurting, kicking, is SO NOT ME!!! But when I stopped thinking of it as combat, and instead thinking of exercise, it was so much easier!!!

To be successful, you must decide exactly what you want to accomplish; then resolve to pay the price to get it. Bunker Hunt

Todays weigh in 194.2  (-1.8)
Tire 1: 44 (same)
Tire 2: 48 (same)
Hips: 48 (up .5)

Water:  75 oz every day.

Calories:
Sunday: 1435
Monday: 1056
Tuesday: 1163
Wednesday: 1179
Thursday: 1412
Friday: 1052
Saturday: 1145


Body for Life for Women.  Being reminded over and over, that this is both mental and physical!!!

 Have a wonderful week!!! Keep it real!

8 comments:

  1. Wow you deserve the loss. You did really good on your calories this week. Congrats! I hope you do well again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found a new exercise routine that you like! I hope that you continue to see some negative numbers on weigh in day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss, Debby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COngrats on the loss. I want to take a class like Body Combat...I love the idea of being a rough chick. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you like the baked green bean fries!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great loss Deb, you are doing wonderfully. Sorry it's taken me time to get here this week. I am proud of all the work you've been doing, keep it up. Keep up the great work.
    Take care and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you measure. I include my " tire" when measuring as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the loss and thanks for sharing the body combat stuff, it look fun! Veggies... you gotta luv em:-) Check out my recent post, http://upinthecosmos.blogspot.com/2012/01/mid-week-updates.html I've listed a couple juicing websites and Thursdays post is a yummy recipe that includes some veggies so watch for it and check it out:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!