Sunday, December 18, 2011

Week 13 Best Gift Update

Beginning Weight: 210.2
Current Weight: 194.6 (3.0)
Total Lost: 15.6

My statement:

"This Holiday Season, I want to contine to lose weight. To be healthy, to not fall off the 'wagon'. I want to encourage others in their journey and learn from them. This Christmas I want to be able to say that I have done my best and see a loss on that scale. I want to learn to control what I eat, when I eat, and why I eat. I want to be in control."
Weight 194.6

2. Calories: At the beginning of the week they were down a bit. I ended up with the stomach flu. Nothing stayed inside me for 48 hours. But the rest of the week was good, with 1000 to 1200 calories each day. Im still participating in the Sweet Tooth Challenge. My Challenge was to have no cakes, cookies, chocolates, candy or desserts until after Sunday, December 18th. I was very surprised how much I craved chocolate the first few days. Then after that the craving was gone, and it was very easy to walk away or say, "No thankyou". Once the challenge is over for me, I will limit myself to one a day.

3. Exercise: The beginning of the week it was nonexistant since I was either in bed or in the bathroom. The rest of the week was slow. I could tell I was week and tired. Today its back to running again!! YES!!!

4. Water: Monday and Tuesday NONE. The rest of the week I was playing catch up. I felt thirsty ALL THE TIME!! (No Im not a diabetic!)

5. Book: Made to Crave: I loved this book!! It has really made me realize that this is very much a lifestyle change, NOT a diet!! It has also made me look at what I crave!! Crying out to God when things get rough in everyday life, is a given. Why is He not our go-to guy with weightloss? He does want to hear about it. YES He does care, even about this!!

6. Sleep. I still struggle with this one! I need to manage my time so much better!!













2 comments:

  1. As I said before, excellent progress!! To a new year firmly moving forward and Happy Holidays. Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great, and I can't believe we are almost done with this challenge!!! Just 2 updates left to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!