Ive had a very hard week. Im exhausted. Physically and mentally!! Church meetings that lasted til 1230AM. Called in to work an extra day, giving me over 60 hrs this week. You'd think with 60 hours the money would just be pouring in. BUT, bank account is dry.
This week I havent had trouble overeating, its undereating!! When I get stressed I either eat nothing, or everything. For some reason, this week was nothing!
Im not sure what I couldve done to make this week better, stress wise, but if I wouldve PLANNED it out better, Im sure theres something I couldve done different!!!
Today while I was catching up on some reading, I ran across this blog. DONT wait til Monday!! Take control now!!! She says it much better than I can.
Don’t wait until Monday to start living your life! You are worth TODAY. - Average Moms Wear Capes
|Beginning Weight: 209.8|
Current Weight: 197.6 (-2.0)
Total Lost: 12.2lbs
Beginning Weight: 210.2
Current Weight: 197.6 (-2.0)
Total Lost: 12.6
Im surprised how easy its been to JUST SAY NO!!! My son is having a bake sale to raise money for the Epilepsy Foundation, and there are cookies and candy all over the house. BUT, I am saying no. (until December 18th)
This is my all time favorite combination!! Chocolate and Peanut butter. We made 30 doz of these babies today!! WE also made some Chocolated cover Ritz peanut butter crackers. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!
My boss took the week off last week (First week of deer season) and he had this sent to the office. Hes a chocoholic and he wanted us to eat if before he got back. I put it in the back room, and did NOT go back there for 5 whole days. I did not have one of those amazing brownies. I was told that they were amazingly delicious. The smell of the mint one made me drool!! BUT now that they are gone, I realize, I didnt miss anything!! The taste and enjoyment would be long gone, and I can rejoice that I dont have those extra calories to burn off!!
2. Calories: This week was BAD!!! On Monday I had 1255, but the rest of the week I had between 500 and 700. Every time I tried to eat, I got sick to my stomach. When Im under a lot of stress I either eat absolutely everything in my kitchen ,or nothing at all. This week was nothing at all!! I finally forced myself to drink some smoothies so I could get my fruit!
3. Exercise: Still working on Brad Gansbergs 10K I had an amazing 55 minute run. I usually have trouble doing the 30 mins, but for some reason on Sunday I was feeling GRRREEAAATTT!! I also went to the gym and did some rowing, weights, med balls, and tried the spin bikes.
4. Water: I was able to get in my 100oz every day!! Im so thankful that this is so easy for me!! One thing I dont have to fight myself for!!
5. Book: Made to Crave: We were made for more!! More than shoving junk into my mouth! More than eating a Super Sized French Fry. More than what I give myself credit for!!! Find that 'want to'. Find that desire, and run with it!!!
6. Sleep. 5 to 6 hrs each night!!! Sunday is going to be a big nap day!! I can feel it!!