Thursday, December 1, 2011

YES!!!!!!!!!

My normal weigh in is on Sunday. BUT!!!!!!!!!!! Look what I saw this morning. I CRIED!! I SCREAMED!!! I did a happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been so very very very long since Ive seen a 1 at the beginning of my weight!!!!

This challenge has helped me tremedously!! With Christmas coming, we are baking up a storm in our house!! And at work, there's cookies, candy, chocolate all over the place!! So far I have said NO!! I will be able to do this until Dec 18th.  I know I can!! Thank you Maran for posting this challenge!!

AND I found a Virtual 5K for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. You can walk, run, bike, elliptical.  YOU CHOOSE!!!  For more info visit Daily Vitamin F.

3 comments:

  1. I'm dancing for you! Congrats!!!! It's such a ONEderful feeling!!!! Tee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Great job! I am so jealous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you Debby (should I call you Debby now? I see that you changed it from Deb to Debby - just want to make sure I have it right)!! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!