Thursday, December 29, 2011

E2E Challenge


Mir is hosting a new challege. It will run from New Years Eve to April 8th.  The following is a listing

1. Pic of your item that you want to fit into.



This is the dress I used at the end of the Christmas Dress Challenge.  I can zip it up, but its still tight. I can still see rolls. I want to fit in this dress COMFORTABLY before the the end of the Challenge.


2.Your starting weight . 196.0




and starting waist measure.  I can NOT believe Im posting pictures of my fat. BUT, here goes  This is reality folks! My midsection is my biggest problem area.  I have tire one, tire two, and hips.  Tire two is a lot of hangy skin, and Im not sure what to do with it. Yup, thats a lot of stretch marks too!!



3. Your goals--
a caloric range  -1200 a day. 
30 Day Food Journal Challenge
I signed up for My Fitness Pal. This is my profile. If you use My Fitness Pal, Id love to follow you, to get some good ideas.
Type and number of exercise sessions per week - Body Pump twice per week. Training for 10K three times per week. Im participating in Julies 650 Miles in 2012. See My Daily Mile tracker on the side bar. 

How many glasses/ounces of fluid - 75oz of water, 25 oz of other liquids

TO RUN A 10K!!



4.The title of your book. Body for Life for Women
I read this book several years ago, and Jennifer has started blogging about this book lately, and gave me the desire to reread it. It talks alot about the emotional journey along with the physical.  This journey is VERY MENTAL!!!

Book 2. With the help of Shrinking Jeans, I plan to make '52 Small Changes: One Year to a Happier, Healthier You.'  by Brett Blumenthal


5. Guiding quote - I LOVE inspirational quotes!! I have them in my journal, on my computer. Lots of places. This is four of my favorite.

The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want now.
Zig Ziglar

Failure is not important unless it's the last time you try.
Unknown

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
Lao Tsu

To be successful, you must decide exactly what you want to accomplish; then resolve to pay the price to get it. Bunker Hunt,

6.The name/blog of your buddy - Dont know who this is yet. Plan to contact by email and by commenting on their blog.

7. A commitment to comment on at least 3 challenger blogs per week for support. They can be the same 3, or different 3 each week. Up to you. I do this!! Sometimes its hard to know what to say. Im not a woman of many words. I know what I would like to say, but dont know the words to use, to get my point across.

8. A vow to NOT WUIT the challenge, thereby abandoning your "buddy" and disappointing the crew. Be accountable to all of us, not just yourself. - No Quitting!!

13 comments:

  1. Good goals. I love the dress. I wish you the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your challenge, you will do so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely positive you'll be rocking that dress in April. Keep us posted about that 52 things book. I considered buying it for the challenge, but I've already got a few. heh. If it's something I should buy, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I wish I weighed 196. You have shown on this blog great losing strength. And to take the pics that is a break through. It was things like this that allowed me to be able to take the pics. We are all together on this and man if I were not so old, people would ask me when I am due. I am due this spring actually. I am giving birth to a new healthier me! We all are due!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added you on MFP. It has helped me so much to log my food there. Good luck with the challenge!!
    And good for you, for not being afraid to post pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goals!!! You can do it!!

    Keep focused!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't let the stretch marks get to you! I have them too and probably a little worse than yours. I figure they are the least of my worries!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Deb, you inspire with the weight you've already lost, keep it up! You can do it!
    I'll also be adding you on MFP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your calorie goals and have a question. I am using My Fitness Pal also and they gave me 1740 cal. per day. Is that to high?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing amazing and you will keep doing that. I love that you have joined me in my 650 miles for the year. It'll be great and you are such an inspirtaion.
    Take care my friend and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, we are doing a lot of the same challenges... LOL! I got the virtual running ones from you but the Sisterhood one I had planned. We'll have to cheer eachother on extra! We may even be challenge buddies:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just keep on keepin' on putting one foot in front of the other and that dress will be falling off of you in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck in reaching your E2E goals! I'll be rooting from the sidelines! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!