Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Maintain?

Maintain? Lose? Gain?

When I was with Weight Watchers, the leaders always said to choose now what you want to do over the holidays.  Maintain, lose, or gain?  Make the decision now, so you can plan. Dont go into the festivities blindly.

Well, gain is definately out of the question!!!

This year, my choice is to maintain. (Lose would be amazing)

This year, I choose, maintain. I will still track my calories! I am allowing myself to add 300 calories per day. That is what Livestrong says I can add to stay the same. I will start on Friday, December 23rd and go back to 'normal' on Sunday, January 1st.

On Sunday, December 18th, 2011 (my weigh in day) my weight was 194.6


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great plan, Debby! Good luck - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still staying in control if you are tracking calories and have a plan. Better to plan to maintain than to fall off the wagon completely. If you are willing to accept what the scale might say, then enjoy those few extra calories. If there is an extra pound or two be ready to deal with the emotions or just don't weigh until you know you are back to "normal" - whatever that is. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!