Sunday, December 4, 2011

Challenges

Christmas Dress
Beginning Weight: 209.8
Current Weight: 199.4 (-5.0)
Total Lost:  10.4 lbs

Give Yourself the Best Gift:
Beginning Weight: 210.2
Current Weight: 199.4 (-5.0)
Total Lost:  10.8
Todays Weigh in:  Below 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I weighed in on Thursday and saw the one and was very very excited!! So of course being on the weight loss high that comes from a huge milestone, I decided to go ahead and try on some of my challenge clothes!! Heres what I found.
This week has been full of great challenges:
-  I ran the virtual Hope Endures 5K
- I have been cookie, pie, cake, candy free for 6 days.  I started November 26 and I will go until December 18th.!! THIS is total will power for me! I LOVE chocolate!!!

2. Calories: Im staying between 1000 and 1200.

3.Excersize:  This week Ive been training for Brad Gansbergs 10K program.  I ran a virtual 5K with Enduring Hope. I did two days of free weights, medicine balls, one day of Body Pump.
4. Water. I drank 100 to 125 oz of water/flavored water every single day!! I love to drink me some water!! I also enjoy the zero calorie SOBE waters and the Crystal light flavor packets.
5. Book. Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst: So down to earth. A good Christian perspective on the Weight loss journeys ups and downs.
My statement for Give Yourself the Best Gift:
"This Holiday Season, I want to contine to lose weight. To be healthy, to not fall off the 'wagon'. I want to encourage others in their journey and learn from them. This Christmas I want to be able to say that I have done my best and see a loss on that scale. I want to learn to control what I eat, when I eat, and why I eat. I want to be in control."


8. (NSV) Financial....I want to make and stick to a budget for Christmas gifts, food, travel.. Money is so very very tight. Im so thankful my children are used to celebrating the true meaning of Christmas and do not expect lots of gifts!!! We usually spend $30 to $50 on each of them.

9. (NSV) Sleep...Giving my body the rest it needs. This past week was horrible!! I was up late for work/meetings/travel every single nigh this week. The last two nights Ive had 5 -6 hrs of sleep. I am preparing for our churches 2012 budget meeting and it takes lots of premeeting prep!

Blessings
Deb

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a stressful week, but very successful. Congrats on running the 5 k! That´s awesome. I can´t even think of running/jogging yet. I´m glad i can walk that far though.
    Congrats to being in Onederland!!! It feels great doesn´t it?

    http://bltnever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss, that is so good and you are doing great!!

    Thank you for running the Hope Endures 5k! If you want you can come link this up on asocalledrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, in the 1's! Great! And especially great with no sweets. That is so hard at this time of year. Your calories are very low, same as mine, and I am maintaining. So you should lose very well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ONEDERLAND!!!! Here she is!! YEAH!!! I am so proud of you. Do try and get a better night sleep, it does make the day so much better. You are doing just darn right AWESOME!!! Keep it up Debby.
    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the loss!!! :) You're down in the one's! Great workouts. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Debby,

    Thanks for asking about my cholesterol. I haven't done anything about it yet. I'm still trying to eat less meat, eggs, and fats. I think I am just one of those people who has high good cholesterol, a bit too high bad cholesterol, and a total that won't budge. I am going to talk more in-depth with my dr at my next visit in Jan. Thanks again for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a nice loss. Yeah! Onederland is a great milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! On everything especially on BEING SUGAR FREE. you are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing so great with all your goals!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay onederland! You sound busy, busy so it's great that you still find time to get in the exercise. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Onederland is great. Your pants are fitting so much better. Good luck with the no sweets. Good luck getting more sleep at this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!