Sunday, December 25, 2011

Best Gift Challenge

Beginning Weight: 210.2
Current Weight: 194.0 (-.6)
Total Lost: 16.2


My goal as stated here was to maintain the last two weeks of December.


I was able to lose .6 lbs. rather than just maintain. (insert sigh of relief!!!)
My statement:

"This Holiday Season, I want to contine to lose weight. To be healthy, to not fall off the 'wagon'. I want to encourage others in their journey and learn from them. This Christmas I want to be able to say that I have done my best and see a loss on that scale. I want to learn to control what I eat, when I eat, and why I eat. I want to be in control."
Weight 194.6
2. Calories: I increased my calories to 1400 - 1600 calories this week. This is my maintain caloric intake.  I knew there would be parties, get togethers, plays, fun. And rather than screw up and beat myself up over the extra calories, I decided to plan ahead. I survived the sweet tooth challenge.  I want three weeks with no desserts, candy, cake, brownies, icecream!!!

3. Exercise:This week I ran both a 10k and a 5k!!!!!!! My daughter is home from college as well. She taught me some of the ab and arm workouts shes been doing at the college gym. OH do my abs scream!! But its such a good pain!!!
4. Water: I had 100oz in each and every day!
5. Sleep. I still struggle with this one! I need to manage my time so much better!!

Merry Christmas~

6 comments:

  1. Wow Debby! Losing when trying to maintain is brilliant, well done! You've also done so well with the challenge, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive, Debby! Congrats! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Debby, excellent. Take care and Merry Christmas. Blessings my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Losing during the holidays is like a double bonus. YOu stayed the course and your hard work paid off. SWeet!!

    By the way, not sure if you are interested but I am hosting a challenge. Please check it out. http://realchicksgettingfit.blogspot.com/2011/12/spring-chick-challenge-2012.html
    I'd love to have you. If not...also feel free to give me some tips as this is my 1st time hosting a challenge.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, congratulations Debby, you won the drawing for the $15 gift card! Now I just need to get your e-mail and I'll be able to send you the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!