Saturday, November 19, 2011

no exercise week

This week has been a very frustrating week!! NO exercise, nawda, zip, zilch, zero.

At the Docs office we are going to electronic records. We are still using paper charts. Do I hear,  Flinstone Age!!
This week was a 'mock' live training.  OH THE LONG HOURS!! And the Office Manager goes on vacation. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?

The computer for our church CRASHED several weeks ago. And the new one came in on Sat of last week. Tuesday night I had a meeting and was asked to have all my finanacial info reentered and have reports read for the meeting. AARRGGGHHH. Late night again!!

For my 2nd part time job. The Head of my department resigned, and is training her 2nd in command. My part of payroll cannot be completed until hers is entered. Rather than the normal 8 hrs. It took me 17!!!
Now dont get me wrong, I am so thankful to have all three jobs!! I really really truely am!! I know many people who cant find one, let alone three. I am frustrated with myself that I couldnt find one minute to do any form of exersize!!!

So, last night I was away from home.  The room I rented said it had WIFI. WELL, the note on the table said, "Contact xxxxxxxx@XXX.net for the password to connect to the WIFI". WELL, how can I contact MR X at his email address, IF I cant get access to my email on the internet?  SO, needless to say it was a very quiet evening, without internet. I used this quiet time to come up with a plan! I had taken my calendar with me, and pulled it out of my 'go with me eveywhere bag'.  I made and excel spreadsheet of my activities from now to the end of the year. I SCHEDULED my exercise!! NO more weeks to busy to bust my butt!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is excellent. I do that each week with my friend and exercise partner. We plan on Friday what the next week will bring. It is so nice to know what days I'm getting up at 4:30 and what days I can sleep till 5:30.
    Have a great weekend. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!