Friday, November 25, 2011

Keep moving

 Here are some Challenges to keep you moving over the next few Holiday weeks. If you dont like to run, consider doing it as walking, or biking.  The goal is to keep yourself moving!!

---Twelve for Twelve has challenged us to run one mile every day between Thanksgiving and New Years. Run Streak 2011

Several Virtual 5Ks to keep you moving.

A So Called Runner is hosting a Virutal 5K in honor of her daughter Ashlyn who passed away in 2008. Complete anytime from Dec 2nd to Dec 6th.



The Boring Runner  is hosting the Freeze Your Thorns Off Virtual 5K for January 28th.



EDIT: Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans is doing a 10K steps per day challenge.

Im sure theres many more!! If you run into others let me know!

Debby

2 comments:

  1. I am going to check them all out. I still don't think I can run but I sure can walk and trot and maybe brust into a run now and then. Thank you for these. I'll just see what's happening.
    I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, we did. Take care Debby and have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these links. I wish I could do the running but my knees just won't allow it. But I'm going to do the walking at least. Maybe I'll be able to do 10,000 steps a day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!