Sunday, November 20, 2011

Challenges

Christmas Dress Challenge:

1. Beginning Weight: 209.8
Current Weight: 202.0 (-.6)
Total Lost:  7.8 lbs



Give Yourself the Best Gift:
Beginning Weight: 210.2
Current Weight: 202.0 (-.6)
Total Lost:  8.0

WIll someone just give me a gentle shove, and push me over into the 190's?!?!? Yeah, ok, I know, thats my job!!

2. Calories: Im staying between 1000 and 1200.

3.Excersize: This week was absolutley horrid. Absolutely NO movement! Im getting back to running TODAY after church. Is on the calendar. SO I has to be done!!!
4. Water. I drank 100 to 125 oz of water/flavored water every single day!! I love to drink me some water!! I also enjoy the zero calorie SOBE waters! I dont drink it all the time. But, its a little change once in a while.
They have lots of 0 calorie flavors. I love the Yumberry Pomegranite and the Strawberry Dragonfruit!

5. Book. Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst:
My statement for Give Yourself the Best Gift:

"This Holiday Season, I want to contine to lose weight. To be healthy, to not fall off the 'wagon'. I want to encourage others in their journey and learn from them. This Christmas I want to be able to say that I have done my best and see a loss on that scale. I want to learn to control what I eat, when I eat, and why I eat. I want to be in control."

Still working on the last two...........

8. (NSV) Financial....I want to make and stick to a budget for Christmas gifts, food, travel..

9. (NSV) Sleep...Giving my body the rest it needs. This past week was horrible!! I was up late for work/meetings/travel every single nigh this week.

Blessings
Deb

9 comments:

  1. You are making good progress: Onederland will be here soon. It will! This week: exercise: Okay???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, are you ready? *SHOVE*

    There's your push into Onderland. You're doing so good - it is hard to keep up with work, home, chores, family, and everything else, but you know what? You are strong and confident, and you can do it. Just get keep those appointments with yourself for exercising and GET SOME SLEEP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so close to Onederland! try making a commitment to at least go for a walk 3 or 4 times this wee, and I bet that will give *push* you over the edge into the 190's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great and Onderland will just be the icing on the cake. I like putting our exercise on the calendar. Like an appointment that has to be done.

    Have a great Thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel. I´m at 200.1.... is that close or what. But we can do it!!
    Good luck for next week.

    http://bltnever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like your super busy, but do your best to get your exercise in this week, and I bet you'll get to onederland!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read you and Betty making it into wonderland this coming week. You are doing awesome Deb, just total awesome.
    Have a great week. And a blessed Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, a loss is a loss and it's pushing you to where you want to be. You'll get there as long as you keep trying. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, if only a shove would work! Let your shove be 100% focus.... I'm trying that myself and boy it ain't easy!! We can all do it though, we just have to want it enough to say no to putting the foo in & yes to burning this calories for what we do take in:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!