|Give Yourself the Best Gift: |
|Christmas Dress Challenge:|
Beginning Weight: 209.8
Current Weight: 202.0 -0.6
Total Lost: 7.8
This weeks weigh in 202.0. This is a loss of 0.6 from last week. At first when I weighed in I was 204.6. So I took off my sweatpants, Still to high. So I took off my sweatshirt, still to high. So I took off my shirt and my glasses!! This is the lowest I could get cause the only thing left to take off was my socks and undies. For some reason, I think if I keep reweighing myself the number will somehow go down. Im sure my scale sleeps and was just waking up!! (all said with sarcasm dripping from every word)
2. Calories: . I was in a Triple Dog Challenge and he supplied menus for us. I found it a bit hard the last two weeks because we didnt have choices, but now that the Challenge is closed Im back on my own. Im going back to Livestrong.com and entering my foods and making my own choices.
3.Excersize: I am working on Brad Gansbergs 10K in 100 days. to his graduate program. Im finding that this takes more dedication and time. Its not a quick run. I need to make time in my day, or this doesnt get accomplished. Jen had decided to give Friends Make Fitness fun a break for right now. I hope we pick up it again!! It was fun to compete with other to see who had the most minutes! I also did Body Pump. I increased my weights and WOW I was sore the next three days! I love this program. In the video the men are all ripped, and they use huge weights. BUT, do not let this discourage you!!! The first time I went, I used only the bar and 1lb weights!! I love this program, and I cant wait til the gym gets more of his workouts!!
4. Water. I drank 100 to 125 oz of water/flavored water every single day. I love propel and Crystal LIght flavorings for those times when I just dont want plain ole water. My new goal for this coming week is to go one week without Diet Coke. I LOVE DIet Coke. I only drink 3 or 4 cans a week. BUT, Im going to try to go one week to see if I can abstain.
5. Book. Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst. This week I was reminded that food is like a drug to me!! Im addicted! This post says it better than I ever could.
6. Bloggy Love..... Im finding a hard time making it around to everyones blog. I will try to do better this week! When I first started blogging I grabbed onto as many blogs as I could and soaked up tons of info. I follow way to many blogs!! I read thru Google Reader, so Im able to set up folders for the challenges and for favorites. Now I have to get up the gumption to delete some! Why am I so afraid Ill miss something if I delete??!?!
7. If Im going to lose my 15 lbs I have to get my rear in gear!!! Lets go Deb!! Reach deep and get back in touch with that 'I want to' attittude!
My statement for Give Yourself the Best Gift:
"This Holiday Season, I want to contine to lose weight. To be healthy, to not fall off the 'wagon'. I want to encourage others in their journey and learn from them. This Christmas I want to be able to say that I have done my best and see a loss on that scale. I want to learn to control what I eat, when I eat, and why I eat. I want to be in control."
9. (NSV) Sleep...Giving my body the rest it needs. I was in bed many nights before 10 last week. Stress makes me exhausted. And I knew if I didnt get some sleep, I would be in lots of trouble!!
|Triple Dog Challenge:|
Allan has closed his blog. I believe this challenge is over.