Sunday, November 13, 2011

challenges

Give Yourself the Best Gift:
Beginning Weight: 210.2
Current Weight:202.6  -0.6
Total Lost:  8.2
Christmas Dress Challenge:
Beginning Weight: 209.8
Current Weight: 202.0  -0.6
Total Lost: 7.8

This weeks weigh in 202.0. This is a loss of 0.6 from last week. At first when I weighed in I was 204.6.  So I took off my sweatpants, Still to high. So I took off my sweatshirt, still to high. So I took off my shirt and my glasses!! This is the lowest I could get cause the only thing left to take off was my socks and undies. For some reason, I think if I keep reweighing myself the number will somehow go down. Im sure my scale sleeps and was just waking up!! (all said with sarcasm dripping from every word)

2. Calories: . I was in a Triple Dog Challenge and he supplied menus for us. I found it a bit hard the last two weeks because we didnt have choices, but now that the Challenge is closed Im back on my own. Im going back to Livestrong.com and entering my foods and making my own choices.

3.Excersize: I am working on Brad Gansbergs 10K in 100 days. to his graduate program.  Im finding that this takes more dedication and time. Its not a quick run. I need to make time in my day, or this doesnt get accomplished. Jen had decided to give Friends Make Fitness fun a break for right now.  I hope we pick up it again!! It was fun to compete with other to see who had the most minutes!  I also did Body Pump. I increased my weights and WOW I was sore the next three days! I love this program. In the video the men are all ripped, and they use huge weights. BUT, do not let this discourage you!!! The first time I went, I used only the bar and 1lb weights!!  I love this program, and I cant wait til the gym gets more of his workouts!!

4. Water. I drank 100 to 125 oz of water/flavored water every single day.  I love propel and Crystal LIght flavorings for those times when I just dont want plain ole water. My new goal for this coming week is to go one week without Diet Coke. I LOVE DIet Coke. I only drink 3 or 4 cans a week. BUT, Im going to try to go one week to see if I can abstain.


5. Book. Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst. This week I was reminded that food is like a drug to me!! Im addicted!  This post says it better than I ever could.

6. Bloggy Love..... Im finding a hard time making it around to everyones blog. I will try to do better this week!  When I first started blogging I grabbed onto as many blogs as I could and soaked up tons of info. I follow way to many blogs!! I read thru Google Reader, so Im able to set up folders for the challenges and for favorites. Now I have to get up the gumption to delete some! Why am I so afraid Ill miss something if I delete??!?!

7. If Im going to lose my 15 lbs I have to get my rear in gear!!! Lets go Deb!! Reach deep and get back in touch with that 'I want to' attittude!
My statement for Give Yourself the Best Gift:


"This Holiday Season, I want to contine to lose weight. To be healthy, to not fall off the 'wagon'. I want to encourage others in their journey and learn from them. This Christmas I want to be able to say that I have done my best and see a loss on that scale. I want to learn to control what I eat, when I eat, and why I eat. I want to be in control."


9. (NSV) Sleep...Giving my body the rest it needs. I was in bed many nights before 10 last week. Stress makes me exhausted. And I knew if I didnt get some sleep, I would be in lots of trouble!!


Still working on the last one...........(this has been the same since I started!!)
8. (NSV) Financial....I want to make and stick to a budget for Christmas gifts, food, travel..
Blessings
Deb
<><><><> <><><><> <><><><>
Triple Dog Challenge:
Allan has closed his blog. I believe this challenge is over.

8 comments:

  1. You're so close to onederland, I just want to push you right over the edge. Come on Deb, you can do this! I really want to see you hop over that line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same dance with the scale - take something off, pee first, anything. You are doing great and as Jullian said, so close to Onderland. I believe this week you will make it there, or at least within a couple of weeks. Keep up that hard work and I know it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering this past week what the heck happened to Allan, as his blog went kaput. Oh, well, you are still here with us in the CDCC and I wish you the best of progress as we wind down!

    I recommend you only weigh naked and after you get up (before eating, after voiding). It will be the most consistent you can get at home. Once a week (or more, whatever), nekkid, voided, before breakfast. No worries that some outfit is throwing it off.

    I wish you the best this week. Let's continue to make progress, in large or small increments, but real changes that stick.

    Later, be well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me, we can make it under 200 this week! I hope you can do it! Your weigh in brought a big smile to my face. I do the same thing! haha
    And I have way too many blog on my reader too. It´s good to "cleanse" it though, from time to time.
    Have a good week!

    http://bltnever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing awesome. Without Allan we can either just use the menu's he's already supplied us or just work off of them and make up our own. That's what I'm going to do, just use them as prompts.
    I am so proud of you Deb, you really are doing so great. Keep it up.
    Take care and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you are very close to onederland. That is terrific! Overall, excellent losses for both challenges. Have a great and strong week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Onederland here you come! You're doing a great job, Deb! Keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!