Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Running

Two weeks ago at my 5K and again tonight my right foot 'fell asleep' while I was running. Any suggestions?  I was thinking, maybe my shoes are tied to tight and then my feet swell when the longer I run? But, Im looking for any suggestions out there!!

Tonight for 5K in 100 Days was hard!!! I had to push myself to get thru that last interval. BUT, my mind won out over my body, and I DID IT!!!
545 Calories, 59.01 minutes, 3.849 miles

Sorry this is so blurry!! This is my one mile AFTER 5K in 100 days. Almost 5 miles total tonight!!
162 calories, 13.26 minutes, 1.002 miles

2 comments:

  1. Awesome workout tonight!! I'm not sure why you're foot would be falling asleep, but, yes, it may be that your shoes are tied too tight, so tying them a looser is worth a try. Hopefully, the fix will be that simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beast!!!

    I think it is probably something with your shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!