Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I won the badge!!!

I WON!!! Every week a group of us turn our weekly exercise minutes in to Jen from See How She Runs. and awards the winner this badge for the week.  Its a fun week of encouraging and having fun with one another. If you would like to join us, comment on one of Jens posts or send her an email.

Yesterday I had a new PR with my one mile run.
 
I know for lots of people this is still really slow, but, Im so proud!! Afterwards I felt like I was gonna puke. (I do have to say that this was on a treadmill, which I think is so much easier than running outside!!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome Deb, that is awesome. you are getting better and better each week. I am so proud of you!! Keep it up.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Deb!!! I'm very jealous of your awesome 1 mile time, but so happy for you!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go - Keep up the great work!

    Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go!!! I am so excited for you! I know you have been working hard!!!-Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great....hope the rest of the week goes well

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserved this badge. You are awesome. TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
    Take care and have a great weekend. Blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win! Great job exercising!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!