Sunday, October 2, 2011

Exercise Challenges

Friends Make Fitness Fun

Didnt do as good this week as I did last week:

Sunday: Rest
Monday: 45min Treadmill run/walk
Tuesday: Rest (altho I did lug boxes and dressers and TVs, and matresses) My sister and nephew moved in with us.
Wedneday: 15 min free weight
Thursday: 30 min treadmill run/walk
Friday: Took hubs to the ER. TWO Kidney Stones.  My only exercise was running up and down the steps checking on him and keeping him comfortable.
Saturday: 20 mins weight machine, 13 minutes one mile run, 45 minutes for Brad Gansbergs 5K in 100 days.

Total: 138 minutes

We are only scheduled for two runs this week: This week we were encouraged to do some cross training.
Monday: 45 minute run
Saturday: 45 minute run



One mile run for today. More calories!! (Incline of 1.5)

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the mile Deb. I will be running at the high school track this afternoon. Hopefully it will go well, my hips are bothering me a bit today.

    Hope your hubby is feeling better soon! Kidney Stones stink!!!

    Even if you don't have as many minutes as last week, you still got some good workouts in!!! Have fun with your cross training this week. Do you know what you will do?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thots and opinions!